RT14 Panel Recaps!

Photo credit: Me!
So as many of you know, I was at RT con most of last week, which was super amazing. Those of you who follow me on Twitter probably saw me live-tweeting several panels, and since that seemed so popular, I thought I’d share with you guys my notes from the panels, which I put together in a bunch of storify posts. Yay!

Also, this seemed like a best way to consolidate my notes for myself. So. Win-win!

So here we go! Every panel I live-tweeted at RT in one long post. Because it’s so long, however, I’ve made a navigational thingie for you guys so you can skip to whatever panels you’re interested in. Enjoy!

Panels:


Back to the top.


Back to the top.


Back to the top.


Back to the top.


Back to the top.


Back to the top.


Back to the top.


Back to the top.


Back to the top.


Back to the top.

Twitter-sized bites:

Couldn't go to #RT14? Not to worry! Writer @Ava_Jae shares storified notes from 10 panels she attended at the con. (Click to tweet)

8 comments:

Ava Jae said...

Oh yes! While talking about my book would (will?) probably terrify me, I do think it'd be fun to go to bookstores and libraries as a pubbed author. Also, going to panels as a pubbed author would be pretty awesome, too. :)

Ava Jae said...

*high-fives* Movie fans unite! I agree. It'd be completely amazing. And it's definitely a fun one to dream about. :)

Ava Jae said...

Some of your books on writing are ones I practically studied over the course of several years, and I know they've helped me tremendously, so thank you!! I'm sure you've helped many writers realize their dreams. :)

Leandra said...

Thanks for putting it all in one place, Ava Jae! I can imagine this post was a ton of work- much appreciated!

Ava Jae said...

You're very welcome! It was a lot of work, but I had fun doing it, and now I have a place where it's all consolidated too. Yay! :)

Robin Red said...

I just had a shopping trip through your RT14 tweets, Ava. Tried not to favorite all of them -__-

Robin Red said...

I hope to one day scroll through tumblr and see fanart of my characters—without searching through tags for them. Just scrolling, "Oooh kittens, ha relatable, more kittens, pretty photography, more kittens doing things, some drawing of—omg!"

Ava Jae said...

That's a great one! Fan art would be awesome. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...