Mini Guest Post Contest Winners!

Photo credit: hellojenuine on Flickr
You guys! This was so fun. I really enjoyed reading all of your entries and I’m pleased to announce I’ve chosen three winners. Yay!

Firstly, I want to thank everyone who entered and shared—this contest wouldn’t have been possible without your awesome support.

Second, if you didn’t win, I encourage you not to let your guest post entries go to waste. Post them on your blogs! They were wonderful entries. :)

Okay okay, so without further ado, the three winners are…

Leandra Wallace

Kes Trester

Braden Russell

Congratulations you guys! I’ll be e-mailing you shortly to collect your links and bio information, if you didn’t include it in the submitted post.

I look forward to sharing these guest posts with everyone!

7 comments:

Briana said...

Congrats, everyone! I can't wait to read the posts! :)

S.E Dee said...

Looking forward to them! Glad I have a ready written post to put up. Nothing like a comp to get you to complete things : D

Ava Jae said...

And I can't wait to share them! :)

Ava Jae said...

I agree! Feels great to have stuff already written and ready to go. :)

Leandra said...

Yay! *does happy dance* I'm so excited! Thanks, Ava Jae! =)

RoweMatthew said...

Congratulations! I would have loved to take part but I'm so busy recently, I'm just keeping my own blog afloat. ook forward to reading these though

Ava Jae said...

And I'm looking forward to sharing them! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...